Login to CHRW Trucks

Enter your username and password to see real-time freight opportunities and more.


Work With C.H. Robinson

CHRW Carrier Services

Carrier Services manages all of the contracts for carriers who work with C.H. Robinson. They are the people who work with you on accounts receivable questions, on any disagreements that arise when you do business with us, and on claims issues.

Carrier Services can help you:

Become a Contract Carrier

Send Us:

  • A copy of your Federal or State Operating Authority. That’s the certificate with your MC or ICC# and legal company name. (If you’re re-entitled, it means your original authority and re-entitlement authority.)
  • A copy of your proof of insurance. Minimum: $25,000 cargo and $750,000 automobile liability. The certificate must name C.H. Robinson as a certificate holder.
  • A completed W-9. This includes your name, address, fax, phone numbers, and tax or social security number.
  • Completed Carrier Profile. This document helps us pinpoint better freight opportunities that more precisely match the loads you're looking for. You must complete this document before you can haul loads for CHRW.
  • Fax to 312-660-4026, or mail all of this paperwork to:
    • Carrier Relations Department
      C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
      14800 Charlson Rd STE 1000
      Eden Prairie, MN 55347
  • We’ll send a CHRW account number and a contract by fax.
  • Sign and return the contract. You’re ready to haul CHRW loads!

Answer accounts receivable questions

  • To learn how to get paid through Quick Pay™, call 1-800-326-9977.
  • If you’re not signed up for Quick Pay, mail your paperwork to the payables center address shown on the CHRW fax confirmation. Copies of the BOL will be accepted if the originals can't be obtained and if the copies are legible. Accessorials need prior approval to be paid.

Itemize Fuel Surcharges

You can request that fuel surcharges and line haul rates be itemized separately on your C.H. Robinson rate confirmation. Here's how to opt in to participate in this program:

  • Print and complete this form.
  • Send the completed form to us. You can do this by:
    • Faxing the form to us at 312-980-2530, OR
    • Scanning the document and emailing it to solutions@chrobinson.com, OR
    • Mailing it to:
      • Carrier Relations Department
        C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
        14800 Charlson Rd. STE 1000
        Eden Prairie, MN 55347
  • Please allow up to 3 business days to process your request.

With Claims

  • You must immediately report all possible claims (shortage, damage, theft, etc.) to the CHRW branch office that tendered the load. C.H. Robinson claims procedures will be followed to resolve your claim. If you have any questions or concerns about how a claim is being handled, please call John Leininger at 952-683-2960.

With Dispute Resolution

  • If a dispute arises between you and a CHRW branch sales office, contact the CHRW branch manager first.
  • If the dispute is still not resolved, call the Carrier Resolution Group in the Carrier Relations and Development Department (800-326-9977).