Enter your username and password to see real-time freight opportunities and more.
CHRW Carrier Programs
The payment cycle starts once we receive your documentation. If you have a personal scanner, you can scan your documents and upload them to this site to start the payment cycle.
The documentation we’ll need:
Scan it yourself and start the payment clock
- Invoice with CHRW load number.
- The original, signed BOL (Bill of Lading).
- Lumper receipts.
- A copy of the CHRW confirmation.
- Any other accompanying paperwork.
To upload your documents:
- Scan each document.
- Go to the Load Board or Account Receivable tab inside CHRWTrucks.com.
- Click on the load number for the shipment you just delivered.
- Click on the Documents tab (from Load Board) or scroll to the bottom of the load details (from Account Receivable) and click on the Add button for each piece of documentation on the load.
- Once you click Add, browse your folders for your .jpg, .pdf or .tif files to attach. Once you find your file, click Next.
- You will choose the document type and click Finish.
- Repeat this step to upload each of your document types and then click the Save button in the incoming documents section. Note: Your documents will not be uploaded until you click the Save button.
- Once you save the documents, they will no longer be available for update.
If you have questions at any point in this process, please call us at 1-800-326-9977 for assistance.
- Launch the TRANSFLO $Velocity Client. If you have not installed TRANSFLO $Velocity, please click here to get the software.
- Scan or attach your documents. When done scanning or adding, click "Finished Adding Documents".
- Select C.H. Robinson as the Broker from the drop down list.
- Enter your T-Code, the C.H. Robinson Load Number, your Invoice Number and the Invoice Amount. If you have a lumper, enter the lumper amount too.
- Click Next.
- Select the document type for each image.
- Submit your documents.
To access frequently asked questions on TRANSFLO $Velocity, see the C.H. Robinson FAQ sheet.
Please note that the fleet ID to use for C.H. Robinson is RBTWV.
$1.00 is deducted from the final settlement when C.H. Robinson processes your payment.
For help downloading the client or using TRANSFLO $Velocity, please call 1-866-503-5707.
"TRANSFLO®" and "TRANSFLO $Velocity®" are registered trademarks of Pegasus TransTech Corp.